ACDSee Photo Studio 6.0 macOS is known for best-in-class digital asset management and RAW processing power, ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 5 gives you instant, import-free access to your photos. Flexible organizational tools to satisfy any workflow, lightning fast non-destructive adjustments, drag and drop searching, sleek customizable batch presets, and RAW support for over 450 camera models are just a few of the elements that make ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 5 the must-have image editing software on the macOS.
Adjust your photography workflow rules with extensive tools for moving, finding, sorting and sharing. Sort by date, rank images to keep track of your best work, and classify and keywords in a way that works best for you. Organize your collection, find other versions to save space, view and edit EXIF and IPTC information and embed your metadata. Identify individual images for further processing with customizable color labels and image labels.
You can also check:
ACDSee Photo Studio 6.0 macOS New Features
- Get direct access to your iCloud drive from Manage mode to easily back up and share files.
- View many folders at once, or search for a combination of metadata fields at once with Easy Select instructions.
- Instantly launch any file type supported in Quick Look directly from within ACDSee, including videos, PDFs, and documents.
- Find all photos with additional database data that has not been embedded, or unlocked photos, or all videos in one click.
- Save hours by copying and hiding metadata from one file to many.
- Easily access all the photo meeting criteria you specify with a secure search that you can click at any time in Managing mode.
- Enjoy launching faster, browsing, scrolling, and searching.
- Save countless hours of manual entry by importing a solid list of keywords. List export keywords and share them with other users.
- ACDSee is now pre-loaded with various sets of keywords that you can use. You can also create sets of related categories and switch between them.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13), macOS Mojave (10.14) or macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Mac computer with an Intel® processor
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)