Adobe Photoshop CC 2023, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire. If you can think of it, you can make it with Photoshop CC, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps.
Moreover, Adobe Photoshop has been setting up the standards for so long that many simply drop the “image editing” expression in favor of the more actual “photoshopping” term.
Aimed at professionals, Adobe Photoshop comes with a large collection of image manipulation tools designed to help you retouch photos with precision.
The stylish and organized interface provides quick access to basic editing tools, such as the “Brush Tool”, the “Eraser Tool”, the “Gradient Tool”, the “Horizontal Type Tool” and much more.
The main window is dominated by the editing canvas. Whenever a new tool is selected, the available customization options are displayed on the top toolbar area, while on the right you can access the color customization panels and manage the project layers.
Adobe Photoshop can be used right out of the box, even by inexperienced graphic editors, but you need to test and study each feature to learn its full potential: the massive amount of Adobe Photoshop tutorials available online stand as testimony.
Some of the most popular Adobe Photoshop function is its filters gallery, which allows you to quickly give different effects to your photos at the press of a button.
Other useful features include the Camera Shake Reduction that can save shots destroyed by camera motion, the possibility to remove, reposition or scale image objects, the Conditional Actions tool that helps you put processing images on autopilot and more.
- Designed for anyone to design anything: From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
- Not just photo taking. Breathtaking: Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
- Power to the paintbrush: Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
Select Subject cloud service:
- Get finer and better quality image selections with our new Select Subject cloud service and push your creative boundaries.
- Neutral color mode UI settings: Set neutral colors for user interface elements within the Photoshop application frame (such as the Share button).
- Preferences search for Windows: Type keywords in the search bar available in the Preferences dialog box and find relevant results on your Windows machine just like on Mac.
- Boost your creative workflows with improved Harmonization neural filter and precise previews for 16-bit documents.
- Several crash reports fixed through Photoshop beta usage
- Program error when using Content aware fill on 16-bit images
- Use of Clone stamp or Healing brush tool causes program error
- 23.4.x may throw error when using Select and Mask workspace for Actions
- Photoshop is slow to save larger files and disabling compression doesn’t increase save performance
- Rotating type using free transform also scales the type
- In 32-bit images, Exposure adjustment layer turns unmasked areas black
- SVG image data does not copy and paste properly
- Performance fixes when using Curves while zoomed in
- Type selection frame is not linked to the type being edited
- On Windows, image file size doesn’t change when overwriting files using Export As
- Changing Mixer Brush size incorrectly loads foreground color
- Pressing CMD+0 no longer leaves a workspace margin outside the image window
- Group created by pasting Illustrator content gets renamed when adding new layers to document
- Shapes change size when duplicated and moved
- Performance fixes for toggling layer visibility and zooming with Large documents with many layers
- When saving documents with no assigned color profile, no longer able to Assign color profile using “Embed Color Profile” option
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 10.15.0 or later
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Internet connection