Avdshare Video Converter 7.3.0 is a popular video converter used to convert video or audio files, and it is a basic editor that can trim, crop, add an effect, or merge multiple videos together. Avdshare Video Converter is one of the popular programs that is known for supporting regular as well as rare formats.
Convert all popular and rare formats: Apple ProRes, AVI, ASF, ASX, AVCHD, AMV, AVS, BIK, BNK, CAVS, CDG, DAV, DPG, DV-AVI, DivX, DV, DVR-MS, DAT, FLV, F4V, Fraps video, Flip movies, GXF, HDV, H.261, H.262, H.263, H.264/AVC, HD, H.265/HEVC, HTML5, MP4, MOV, M4V, MTV, MKV, MTS, MXF, MVI, MOD,M2TS, M2T, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, MJPG, WMV, IFV, OGM, OGV, PVA, QT, RM, RMVB, R3D, RM,RAX, RMX, RPL, SWF, SMV, TS, TOD, TP, TRP, Theora, VP8, VC1, VRO, VFW, WTV, WMV, WebM, XMV, Xvid, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, 3GPP2, 720p/1080p, 4k, videos etc.
Also Check: Tuxera NTFS 2018 Mac Crack Torrent
Avdshare Video Converter 7.3.0 Mac Torrent Features
- Convert various video and audio formats to AC3, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, ALAC, AU, DTS Digital Surround Audio, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, Opus, RA, WAV, WMA, etc.
- Convert video to image and picture format like GIF, PGN, JPG, TIFF, BMP, SWF, FLV etc.
- Preset output device to directly convert files for viewing on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Android, Android Pad, PSP, Zune, Xbox, BlackBerry etc
- Do some basic editing before conversion: Crop video parts to remove black bars; Trim and cut video segment you do not like; Rotate videos 90 or 180 degrees; Merge multiple files into one; Add subtitles (SRT, ASS, SSA) to your movie; Edit subtitles size and font; Extract subtitles from video, remove subtitles from videos etc
- Adjust video settings easily: change video resolution and frame rate of output files, increase video volume etc
- Super fast conversion speed
- Batch convert multiple video and audio files
- Convert with 100% high output quality
In conclusion, Avdshare Video Converter is a nice video converter that comes with a lot of extra features yet it’s simple.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit