Big Business for Mac 13.34 is a complete business management solution that integrates four critical business functions–sales, purchasing, inventory, and accounting. Big Business eliminates the need for separate company database, contact management, inventory, and accounting programs. It automates workflow and increases productivity by centralizing important data in a single system that can grow as companies expand.
Big Business Server combines full-featured sales automation, a marketing database, contact management, inventory tracking, and accounting to manage your entire business. While you focus on serving your customers and increasing sales, Big Business works behind the scenes to manage sales quotes, mailing lists, stock levels, shipping, payments, accounts receivable, and more. Designed especially for companies that buy or sell products, Big Business has 90 company templates for retailers, wholesalers, distribution, and more.
Big Business for Mac 13.34 macOS Key Features
- Store complete customer information with multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses; and store customer transaction history with notes, tags, and attachments.
- Track commissions and royalties
- Memorize and automate common transactions
- Calculate profitability and change profit margins
- Create and place sales orders, with automatic quote to order conversion
- Create invoices rapidly and automate the conversion of sales orders to invoices.
- Invoice customers with an included history of transactions
- Track backorders and shipments
- Manage sales taxes
- Drill down to view the smallest detail of every invoice or sales order
What’s new in Big Business Version 13.34:
- Sales Taxes Inactive – add for move to lookup
- Sales Taxes Search – add for Inactive
- Spare Windows – add Quit when closed
- Shopify API – add Shopify Report button
- Sent PDF – update Enable Sent PDF
- Connect Changes – update Connect Fields
- IMac Install – add for reference
- Chapter 77 Sales Taxes – add for reference