BricsCAD Platinum 19.2 For Mac is an integrated CAD solution that provides you with all the tools you need for advanced 2D design and direct 3D modeling and is meant to be an affordable alternative to the famous AutoCAD application.
BricsCAD is a familiar design platform for all your needs. 2D modeling, 3D modeling, mechanical design and BIM. This powerful application comes with a variety of design features and a professional environment that allows users to work in a collaborative environment. Powered by native DWG, users can import and export different designs. One thing to note here is that it does not support 3DS supported by AutoCAD. Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum 19 for Mac also provides complete measurement control and the printed models will reflect the real world dimensions of drawing more accurately.
You can also check:
- Affinity Photo 1.7 Cracked For macOS
- ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 Full Mac OSX
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2019 Full Mac OS X
BricsCAD Platinum 19.2 Full Version Features
- Powerful CAD solution for CAD processes
- A simple and powerful application for designing different objects
- Provides support for handling 2D and 3D objects
- A rich library of physical components and rendering objects
- A professional set of tools with direct modeling features
- Support native DWG read and write
- Customize and automate duplicate tasks
- 3D direct modeling and 2D and 3D hardware library
- Display the mechanical assembly and the AutoCAD complaints system
- Create 3D constraints and model the distorted objects
- Create and edit assembly objects
- BricsCAD includes sheet metal and BricsCAD Communicator
- Exchange information with other CAD applications
- Create 3D constraints and import files to MCAD formats
- It contains more than 600 high quality materials
- Many other powerful options and features
System Requirements of Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum 2019 for Mac OS X
Before you download Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum 18 for Mac free, make sure your Apple Mac OS X meets below minimum system requirements on Macintosh.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.