While working on your Mac you create and download lots of files, but rarely delete anything. At some point you find that your startup disk is full. What to do? Well, a larger disk will cost you a few hundred dollars. Yearly fee for a cloud storage is about the same. Or simply get DaisyDisk at a fraction of the price and make plenty of space by removing old junk.
DaisyDisk 4.20.3 Mac Torrent allows you to visualize your disk usage and free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big unused files. The program scans your disk and displays its content as a sector diagram where the biggest files and folders at once become obvious. To drill down to a folder, just click on a segment. To bubble up, click in the center. Move the mouse over the diagram and see the name and path of each file, and enclosed files (if any).
This program helps you easily find the large files within your Mac or external drives. You can permanently delete the files you no longer need by dragging them to the bottom side of the interface. You don’t have to worry about deleting system files as the app makes sure you don’t remove them by accident.
DaisyDisk 4.20.3 Torrent macOS Key Features
- The unique interface makes it easier than ever to find and delete large useless files
- Unmatched speed of scanning – it typically takes only a few seconds to scan your entire startup disk (depends on your disk and CPU models)
- Integrated QuickLook for previewing file content
- Scanning multiple disks in parallel at maximum speed
- Real-time information about mounted disks
- In-app file deletion
- Fully supports Retina displays
It’s easy. Just scan a disk and see all of your files and folders as a visual interactive map. Find an unusually large file. Preview its content, and delete if you don’t need it anymore.