Enfocus PitStop Pro 2019 Mac is a powerful PDF editing application used to edit and correct PDF files fast and easily. Do not worry though! PitStop Pro is a plug-in for Adobe Acrobat that will solve your problems! With PitStop Pro checking and editing PDF files will be easy as preparing rolls with butter! It is also known as one of 3 PDF file editing utilities (pdfToolbox, Straight Imposing and PitStop Pro) that almost every pre-print designer must have.
In PitStop Pro, you can set a preflight profile or use one of the many default profiles that come with the plug-in. When you preview the PDF, PitStop automatically creates a clear report that tells you exactly what you need to do to get the file that’s right for the purpose. This is the most important change in the Preflight PitStop since its inception 15 years ago. PitStop Pro 13 allows checks and fixes contained in the initial PDF profile to be limited to certain aspects of the PDS. In addition, users can also create preflight reports that provide complete details about existing issues. All In Brief, is a reliable application to edit unsupported PDF files in Acrobat and fix various issues.
Enfocus PitStop Pro 2019 Full macOS Features
- Check your PDFs, make sure there are printing errors
- Fix the most common errors automatically in a PDF file
- Allows you to edit almost all PDF content manually in Adobe Acrobat
- I got the initialization engine which will verify the integrity of the PDF file.
- Allows you to perform a large number of operations such as editing text in PDF, resizing images and text.
System Requirements of Enfocus PitStop Pro for Mac OS X
Before you download Enfocus PitStop Pro for Mac free, make sure your Apple Mac OS X meets with given minimum system requirements on Macintosh.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.