FileMaker Pro 188.8.131.52 full Mac is a cross-platform relational database application that makes it easy for anyone to create a custom app. If you have a manual process then automate it with Claris FileMaker Pro. Create apps for contact management, inventory tracking, project organization, and more. Create an app in just minutes and hours instead of days and weeks.
To start working with FileMaker, the user can decide to use a blank database, to include the contents of a Microsoft Excel file or resort to one of the templates that the program includes, that will allow any user to start working comfortably very quickly. It includes a set of advanced tools to help you design and develop custom apps faster and easier. Plus, you’ll get robust analysis capabilities, powerful diagnostic tools, and much more.
Your business spans the cloud, on-premise systems, and even devices. And all of it has to work together for your business to thrive. So when you purchase the entire platform, you’ll unlock the full potential of FileMaker Pro for sharing, security, and multi-device support.
Also Check: Sketch 65.1 For Mac Incl License
FileMaker Pro 184.108.40.206 Full macOS Features
- Start quickly – Create precisely the app you want using the intuitive graphical interface, flexible design tools, built-in Starter apps, and ready-to-use themes
- Import existing data – Bring your existing data into a FileMaker app. Import data types such as .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files
- Built-in reporting tools – Easily make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards using built-in reporting and charting tools. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats
- Out-of-the-box security – Centralize your information and safely access data using proven encryption standards. Manage group or individual user privileges – even for a single field
- Share with your team – Create custom apps that work together seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Securely share your app with others using FileMaker Cloud or FileMaker Server. Learn more
- Integrate with other programs – Connect with other popular apps and web services through powerful REST APIs. And create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM DB2 data sources
- Script Debugger – Instantly pinpoint problem areas in scripts and Script Triggers directly in the Script Workspace. Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine tune the troubleshooting process.
- Data Viewer – Monitor fields, variables, and calculations while troubleshooting.
- Database Encryption – Enable AES 256-bit encryption to protect data on FileMaker Cloud, FileMaker Server, or on a FileMaker client.
- Custom Menus – Create, change, or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets.
- Custom Functions – Build your own functions and copy, paste, or import them into any FileMaker file.
- Database Design Report – Run comprehensive reports on all elements of your database schema.
- Kiosk mode – Build applications where all menus are hidden.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.14.0 or later