FontLab 7.1.3 Full Mac is a powerful font editor application used to create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, hint and export desktop, web, color and variable OpenType fonts for any Unicode writing system, from Latin, Cyrillic and Greek, to Arabic, Hebrew and Indic, all the way to Chinese, Japanese, emoji, symbols and icons.
FontLab brought the best of the classic apps FontLab Studio and Fontographer, including the familiar Keyboard FontLab shortcuts. But they have rethought and streamlined all features.
FontLab VI also offers groundbreaking new drawing tools and responsive contour manipulation to make the design process easier and more efficient for both experts and beginners. FontLab now supports colors and versatility, so you can explore these new possibilities and expand your creative reach.
Also Check: MacCleaner 2 PRO 2.0 Full MacOS
FontLab 7.1.3 For macOS Key Features
- Are you working on perfect weight consistency for all glyphs? Finds and automatically equalizes irregular glyph stems within a glyph, or unusual glyph stems that differ from the predefined font stems.
- Are you using another vector drawing app? Import the PDF vector artwork and paste it from a drawing app such as Affinity Designer or Sketch.
- Would you like to center the guide or anchor on the stem? Display the automatic centerline. Are you creating a perfectly parallel tilted stem? Visualize changes in stem thickness with a rainbow of thickness.
- When moving a node with the arrow keys, hold down the Ctrl key and fine-tune the adjacent handles, or press the Alt key to lock the handles.
- Are you trying to match the handle arrangement on the mask layer? Set handles to hide or show in masks and inactive layers.
- Turn on the new edit settings, then first press the Shift key, then hold down the mouse button and drag a node to add it to the selection, moving everything with constraints. Alternatively, first press the mouse button, then Shift-drag the nodes to deselect and move only the constrained nodes.
- Open and export:
- OpenType-PS/CFF (OTF)
- OpenType TT / TrueType (TTF)
- Variable OpenType TT (TTF+gvar)
- Color OpenType (TTF+SVG, +COLR, +CBDT, +sbix)
- PostScript Type 1 (PFB/PFA)
- Web fonts (WOFF2, WOFF, EOT)
- FontLab (VFB, VFC, VFJ)
- Import only:
- BitFonter Photofont (PHF+PNG, +SVG)
- Fontographer (FOG)
- and any of the above in ZIP files
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.10.0 or later