SampleTank Custom Shop is a fully functional free version of SampleTank 3, a standalone player and a DAW plugin for all SampleTank 3 add-on Instrument collections.
You can now purchase, play and edit your SampleTank 3 instrument collection directly from the SampleTank Custom Shop app without the need for additional software.
The SampleTank Custom Shop is extensible and gives you access to a wide range of additional equipment collections.
SampleTank 4 is available in three editions. SE, “standard” and MAX. All use the new front end, but different size sound libraries are provided. In this review, we’ve accessed a fully loaded MAX version that provides 250GB of samples across about 8000 instruments. For the SE and standard versions, these numbers are 30GB/2000 and 100GB/6000, respectively, reflecting the different prices. SampleTank 4 works both as a standalone application (useful for live performances) and as a multi-format plugin.
The included instruments and new sound engine are derived from the desktop version of IK’s flagship workstation, SampleTank, offering unmatched realism, a variety of sounds and audio performances. For the first time on iOS, thousands of professional sample-based sounds and patterns can be easily accessed, layered and used for live or studio playback.
IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 macOS Torrent Features
- 50 Instruments, with over 4 GB of sound content
- Comprehensive library covers 16 categories
- 200 MIDI grooves to build tracks fast
- Includes only all-new, freshly-produced content
- The full power of SampleTank 4
- Re-designed sound engine with disk streaming
- 4 new Groove Players animate your sounds
- Mixer with 70 effects, FX sends and master bus
- Never-ending sonic inspiration
- Authorize permanently, with no time restriction
- Works as a plug-in or stand-alone software
- Expandable with a range of SampleTank libraries
- Also reads Syntronik and Miroslav Philharmonik 2
Mac® (64-bits) Requirements
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later. 40 GB (SampleTank 4 SE), 128 GB (SampleTank 4), 300 GB (SampleTank 4 MAX) of hard drive space.
Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.