Lingon X 6.3.2 For Mac Torrent Crack Download
Lingon X 6 For Mac Torrent is an easy to use utility that run things automatically on your Mac. It can build models quickly and easily, saving time and effort. Directly linking to your database Calling and modifying data Depending on the circumstances, Lingon X is intuitive to use and has no ambiguous components.
Lingon X 6 Cracked is based on the great Lingon 3 and eXtends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Lingon can start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens. Lingon can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. With Lingon you can also remove or change jobs created by other apps that uses the system function called “launchd”. Moreover, Lingon X allows you to set up scripts or applications to run if a certain condition is met or at a specific time.
Lingon X 6.3.2 Full Version Features:
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
- Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
New in Lingon X 6
Lingon X 6 is the best ever Lingon and has many new features and improvements
- Dark mode (only in 10.14)
- Log – see the log for each job
- Tree view – see jobs listed hierarchically
- See the login items from System Preferences and some of the apps
- Improved accessibility support, preferences and user interface
- Added way to edit system jobs
- Added way to uninstall the internal helper tools
- Optimized for High Sierra
- Many, many other small improvements and bug fixes
Requirements for Lingon X
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later