MAMP PRO 6.6.1 is the commercial, professional frontend for the classic local server environment: MAMP. With MAMP PRO you can create a separate host for each of your web projects. You can install WordPress and other Extras like Joomla or Drupal with just a few clicks. This is just a small part of what you can do with MAMP PRO.
If you are working on several other projects, be assured that installation of MAMP will not jeopardize your previous work. In its stable server environment you can install Apache, PHP and MySQL with incredible ease and be sure that your projects will run on them without a problem or compatibility issues with other software packages on your system.
As an added bonus, all that you need to remove the tool from your computer is to remove its folder, and the rest of your system will continue working as if MAMP for macOS was never there.
- Multi PHP: In CGI mode, you can run each of your virtual hosts with its own PHP version. This allows you to test your projects with different PHP versions – without having to restart the servers. You can choose from a variety of PHP versions from PHP 5.3.x to PHP 7.3.x.
- MAMP Cloud: With the Cloud feature it is possible to copy all or individual hosts to your dropbox. The root directory of the host and its databases are backed up. Now you can work on your projects on different computers without any problems. You can also use the cloud feature to back up individual or all hosts. Unlike the free MAMP, the cloud function is already included in MAMP PRO.
- Mobile Testing: Testing your projects on mobile devices on your local network has never been easier – thanks to the MAMP Viewer App for iOS and Android. It is available for free on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Built-in text editor: Whether you want to make a simple change to one of your projects or start a completely new one: With MAMP PRO text editor you can just do that, either locally or remotely on a server. The editor has all the modern features like auto-completion, syntax highlighting, etc.
- Install Extras: Install Extras like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc. with a few clicks.
An extra is a package of a web application or library that we have previously tested and configured under MAMP PRO. When you create a virtual host, all you need to do is select the desired extra and everything will be installed automatically. Extras can also be installed on existing hosts.
- LAN Access: You want to keep your boss or a colleague up to date? This is now very easy via xip.io: Activate the corresponding option and click on the sharing button. Your e-mail program opens and the corresponding URL is automatically entered in a new e-mail. All the recipient has to do now is click on the link and the host you would like to share will automatically appear.
- Dynamic DNS: With MAMP PRO you can easily connect your local server to an existing dynamic DNS provider, such as no-ip.com. This makes it very easy for clients and interested parties to access the results of your work very quickly via the Internet. Once again, the possibility of setting up any number of virtual hosts is convincing in order to be able to offer alternative configurations or suggestions. We have additionally integrated the DNS-O-Matic service. Now you have a huge selection of Dyn-DNS service providers, many of which are free of charge.
What’s new in version 6.5
MAMP & MAMP PRO:
- As of this version, we provide separate packages, each optimised for Intel and Apple M1 respectively.
- The selected PHP cache settings are saved correctly again.
- The remote migration function has been improved.
- Editor: Resizing in the diff view is now always possible. The option to disable has been removed.
- Fixed: When changing tab size values, the corresponding popup window and the editor window are now better synchronised.
- The selected PHP versions are saved correctly again.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.12.0 or later
Also Download: oXygen XML Editor 2022 v24.0 Crack For Mac