Microsoft is bringing the necessary improvements to the Microsoft Outlook 2019 for Mac app. Starting this week, Outlook for Mac beta testers (within the high-speed ring) will have access to a new design with significantly improved performance. Microsoft has introduced the synchronization technology used in Outlook and Windows Mail for iOS and Android into Outlook for Mac. This means that thanks to Microsoft’s cloud service, Office 365, Outlook.com and even Google accounts sync faster.
The new extensions for Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to Office 365 ProPlus over the last three years. Office 2019 is a one-time release and will not receive future feature updates. However, new features are added to Office 365 ProPlus every month, including innovations such as collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), and security.
Meanwhile, Microsoft is integrating Microsoft Search into the Outlook search bar. It appears at the top of the Outlook window and hopes to provide faster and more relevant results. There is also a new My Day view that has been added to the calendar on the main email screen.
Also Check: Microsoft Office 2019 Full Crack For Mac
Microsoft Outlook 2019 VL v16.32 macOS Key Features
– Easy navigation between the five main Outlook elements: Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks, and Notes.
– Push Mail support ensures that your inbox is always up to date.
– Move messages from your inbox to an Online Archive on the server to make space in your mailbox. An online archive folder in the navigation pane provides access to your archived messages when you need them.
– Propose New Time. When you receive a meeting request for a time that is not preferable, you can propose a new meeting time. The meeting organizer can easily accept or decline your proposal.
– Side by Side Calendar. See multiple calendars in parallel.
– Weather Forecast in Calendar. Will it be sunny or rainy? No need to look up your local weather forecast because Outlook shows the weather info right in the Calendar view.
– Category Sync. Categories, including their names and colors, are now synced and the same in Outlook for Mac, Outlook for Windows, and the Outlook Web App.
Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish