Microsoft Powerpoint 2019 VL 16.32 for mac is an all-in-one program for making impressive presentations. There are many features that make the new PowerPoint attractive. Presenter View automatically adapts to the projection settings and can be used on a single monitor. A variety of themes are added to the theme to make it look and work more easily with others. You can ask questions and receive feedback by adding comments.
A program that not only helps users organize charts, statistics, data, and information, but also provides a unique way to pass information to viewers in the simplest and most visually appealing way. New features allow presenters to add funnel charts, transition morphs, videos, icons, 3D models, and add online videos to presentations. Transitions are one of the interesting features of PowerPoint that allows presenters to add various effects such as honeycomb, fade, zoom, random, origami, gallery and more. Similarly, another great feature of Microsoft Powerpoint 2019 for MacOS X is the ability to remove image backgrounds.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2019 VL 16.32 macOS Key Features
- Threaded comments enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text.
Change the style of your presentation using theme variants, different color schemes for a theme.
- Presenter View gives you the tools to present with confidence, displaying the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
- The Animation pane helps you design and fine-tune animations.
- Coauthoring enables several people to work simultaneously in the same PowerPoint presentation.
- The Conflict Resolution view lets you visually compare conflicting changes, so you can easily decide what version to keep.
System Requirements for Microsoft Powerpoint 2019 VL-16.32 for Mac
- Operating System: OS X 10.6 or later
- Ram (Memory): 4 GB Minimum required for this dmg.
- Disk Space: 2.5 GB free space needed for this app.
- System Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later (Core i3, Core i5).
What’s new in Microsoft PowerPoint in Version 16.32:
CVE-2019-1462- A remote code execution vulnerability exists in Microsoft PowerPoint software when the software fails to properly handle objects in memory. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could execute arbitrary code in the context of the current user. If the current user is logged on with administrative user rights, an attacker could take control of the affected system. An attacker could then install the program. View, change, or delete data. Or create a new account with full user rights. Users with accounts configured to have less user rights on the system may have less impact than users running with administrator user rights.
To exploit this vulnerability, a user would need to open a specially crafted file with an affected version of Microsoft Office PowerPoint software. In an e-mail attack scenario, an attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending a specially crafted file to a user and enticing the user to open the file. In a web-based attack scenario, an attacker would host a website containing a specially crafted file to exploit this vulnerability (or take advantage of a compromised website that accepts or hosts user-provided content) There is likely to be. An attacker cannot force a user to visit a website. Instead, the attacker would have to trick the user into opening a specially crafted file, usually tempted by e-mail or instant message, clicking on a link.
Note that the preview window is not an attack vector for this vulnerability. The security update addresses the vulnerability by correcting how Microsoft PowerPoint handles objects in memory