Native Instruments KOMPLETE 12 Ultimate is a professional supersized suite for any production task. Inside you’ll find over 50 products spanning an impressive 25,000 preset sounds and more than 170GB of content. The application Supersize your library with our biggest update ever, featuring new synths, new sampled instruments, new effects, and – for the first time ever – Expansions sound packs. All the sounds you need for any idea and any production task.
New features include the award-winning Kontakt 6 sampling engine, a sleek interface, three new advanced instrument libraries, and a new Massive X synth *. These and other favorites, including Reaktor 6, Battery 4, and Guitar Rig 5 Pro, are preloaded on one convenient installation drive for quick access.
The latest version bundles an amazing number of products, from large orchestral sound libraries to world-class software synthesizers and the most interesting sampler instruments. After extensive testing and the opportunity to implement new gear in ongoing production, we are ready to deliver the Komplete 12 Review.
Native Instruments Komplete 12 bundles are available in different tiers. This includes everything from affordable 45GB Select configurations to huge 900GB Collector’s Edition bundles. The Komplete 12 review mentions the full CE bundle because it includes everything in the other options, and more. Consider the value proposition of all the offers below, as well as the overall versatility and quality of the products included in this broad sound package.
Also Check: Sound Studio 4.8.13 Cracked For Mac OSX
Features of Native Instruments KOMPLETE 12 Ultimate
- 150+ products, more than 90,000 sounds, and over 900 GB of content
- Includes MASSIVE X, SESSION GUITARIST – ELECTRIC SUNBURST, THRILL, KONTAKT 6, and the full SYMPHONY SERIES – COLLECTION
- Core set of plug-ins reads like a producer’s ultimate wishlist
- Large selection of classic and innovative instruments
- High-quality effects plug-ins and processors
- Sample, sound and patch libraries ranging from huge to mindboggling
- Reaktor Blocks enables you to focus on instrument design while avoiding complexity
- A set of tools for all genres and styles of music
- OS: macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended), Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- 10 GB free disk space (170 GB for complete installation)
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Runs in 64-bit VST, AU, AAX hosts.