With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Matt begins by explaining that Kontakt can be just an instrument library, whether it’s an impressive core library or one of the hundreds of additional Kontakt format libraries available. These are scripted so you can make any kind of change. Then there’s a sound design that you can do by using multis and layering and zoning multiple instruments at the same time. Of course, it’s fully equipped with mixing, panning and effects.
And of course, there is sampling and instrument generation, the ability to drag and drop samples into Kontakt’s advanced and powerful sample editing and management system, automatic zoning and mapping of samples by pitch and other characteristics, and a unique creation process. Will be greatly speeded up. A sampled instrument. Check it out today as there’s more to all of this in the full course.
Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.4.0 For Mac Key Features
- he industry-standard: KONTAKT powers the biggest selection of sampled instruments available
- Included factory library puts 55+ GB of detailed, creative, and expressive instruments at your fingertips
- Drag and drop your own samples into an instrument’s interface to use your own sounds
- Build your own instruments with powerful sample-editing and instrument-building options
- Included library of more that 55 GB of sampled instruments
- Capability of building your own instruments due the sample-editing and instrument-building tools
- Embedded signal processing tools such as effects, modulation, envelopes and other modules
- Clear layout that makes the software intuitive and easy to work
- Introducing KONTAKT Play Series, three new instruments for the Kontakt library: Analog Dreams, Ethereal Earth and Hybrid Keys.
- Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
- Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
- Modulate your sound with additional new effects taken from MOD PACK; Choral, Flair, and Phasis
- Drag and drop you own samples into instruments to use them with your own sounds and create one-of-a-kind results
- Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
- Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)