ON1 Photo RAW 2020 macOS is a professional-grade photo organizer, raw processor, layered editor, and effects app that includes everything you need in one photography application. This ON1 PHOTO RAW latest version will be compatible with the new macOS 10.15 Catalina.
It supports various image formats such as PNG, RAW, DNG, and more. In addition, users can use various effects to enhance the digital image without any effort. You can insert some images with drag and drop and save time. It allows users to use various filters and effects such as Sun Flare, Weather, Color Balance, and more. Users can easily decode raw files, use custom camera profiles, and customize other details on digital images.
ON1 Photo RAW 2020 puts the primary photo editing needs for every photographer regardless of what they shoot – without having to bounce between multiple pieces of software. Get the professional photo editing tools you need for the professional results you need while keeping your workflow efficient, powerful, and simple.
Recent features include powerful AI AI Match and AI Auto features, four filters in Effects (Weather, Sunlight, Color Balance, Mixer Channels), raw file re-encoding (especially for Fujifilm), custom X-camera profiles Rite, SmugMug integration, better noise reduction, map view, Print Module, speed / performance improvements, and more!
Also Check: Corel Painter 2020 Crack For Mac
ON1 Photo RAW 2020 14.0 Full macOS Features
- Powerful application to edit and enhance digital images
- Various improvements and customizations
- Different effects and filters to enhance the digital photos
- Better decoding of the RAW images
- Various custom camera profiles
- Noise reduction and various image enhancements
- Powerful Photo Editing features and editing the photos
- Provides a layered image editor with accurate results
- Many other powerful options and features
What’s new in Photo RAW 2020
- New AI Match — Match how your raw photos look to what you saw on the back of the camera. This automatically detects when you shoot in black and white or custom film looks in your camera.
- New AI Auto Tone — The new algorithm does a much better job on all types of photos, also controls the amount of auto-tone you want. By analyzing thousands of photos, the algorithm has learned how to do an even better job, especially on tough images.
- New Speed & Performance Updates — Opening raw files in Edit is up to two times faster, and brushing is smoother, even on integrated graphics cards.
- Enhanced Raw Processing for Fujifilm – The decoding of Fujifilm X-Trans raw files has been improved to reduce scalloping and other artifacts.
- New Hottest and Trending Presets — Over 100 new looks and styles curated from today’s hottest photographic trends. We also added tons of new skies, backgrounds, and textures for your masking pleasure.
- New SmugMug Integration — Select photos and videos, then publish them to any of your SmugMug galleries. Even create new galleries and control the size of the photos you upload.
- New Custom Camera Profiles — Get predictable, natural color results by creating custom profiles for your camera and lights. We have partnered with X-Rite, the leader in color management, to make this easy. Photograph an X-Rite target with your camera, then import it into ON1 Photo RAW, then send it to the X-Rite Camera Profiler software to build a custom camera profile.
- Better Noise Reduction — The new state-of-art noise reduction algorithm can reduce noise, both color and luminance independently, while maintaining detail, even with today’s ultra high-ISO cameras.
- New Color Balance Filter — Remove a cross color cast from the shadows or highlights or create unique duotone or tritone tints by adjusting the color and brightness of the highlights, mid-tones or shadows.
- New Weather Filter — With the new Weather filter in Effects, you can add rain, snow, and fog to your photos to create a realistic atmosphere.
- New Channel Mixer Filter — For precise black and white conversions, channel swaps for infrared, or shift entire color ranges.
- New Sun Flare Filter — Add realistic sun spots, lens flares, and bokeh to your shots all powered by real photographs from renowned photographer and educator Matt Kloskowski.
- New Print Module — Print contact sheets, a wall portrait, or tile multiple photos into package prints, the improved print dialog can handle it all. Easily print individual images. Also, print multiple photos on one piece of paper to create packages like 2 5×7’s or 4 4×5’s. Add watermarks and sharpen before you print.
- New Timeline Albums — Exploring your photos by date has never been easier. The new automatic timeline albums organize your photos by year, month, and day.
- New Map View — View where your photos were taken on a map, explore photo locations, and add location metadata to photos that don’t have GPS metadata. Even search by location address to find photos quickly, without having to add additional metadata.
- New Focus Mask Overlay — Now you can view what’s in-focus in our photos easily. The new Focus Mask overlay marks the areas of best focus with green so you can compare similar photos and pick out the sharpest photo quickly.
- More Language Support — ON1 Photo RAW is now localized into eleven languages, giving many more photographers access to the best photo editor out there. It currently supports English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, and Dutch.
- New Enhancements — Before/after image preview splitter, control preset opacity from the preset browser, Windows installer now gives the option to install on other drive, UNC paths on Windows, Lossy Canon CR3 support, Visualize brushstrokes with a red overlay.
- New Camera and Lens Support Added
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- 64-bit processor
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better processors(s)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB for installation
- Display: Open GL 3.3 compatible video card with 512 MB video RAM, 1280×720 resolution
- Internet connection for activation, auto-update checking, content downloads, and tutorials