RAW Power 3.0.2 is a powerful and advanced photo editor application for Mac used to unlock the power of Apple’s RAW engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. RAW Power 3 is the first and currently the only third-party application that fully supports the Apple Photos library on macOS and iOS. This integration allows photographers to rate and edit images on their Mac or iOS device using full iCloud sync.
Use as an editing extension within Apple Photos or as a standalone non-destructive RAW photo editor. If you like Aperture’s advanced RAW processing adjustments, you can relax with RAW Power. Adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, can improve images in ways that no other application can. RAW Power takes advantage of RAW processing improvements in the macOS Sierra.
Also Check: ArchiCAD 21 Crack Mac Torrent
RAW Power 3.0.2 For macOS Key Features
- Work with your Photos library or Finder folders. Full support for iCloud Photos!
- Rate and flag images. Filter by four criteria. Ratings and Flags even sync over iCloud Photos!
- Multiple windows and tabs. View and edit multiple folders, Photos albums, and files at once.
- Apply presets and adjustments, Auto Enhance, export, and more to multiple images at once.
- Get a head start on editing with expertly designed LUTs and presets. Add your own!
- New advanced Auto Enhance that can be applied to multiple images at once.
- Like Aperture’s RAW Fine Tuning, but real-time, and with more controls
- Work with Gamma-corrected or Linear data, and the Lab color space
- Use the app for file browsing and for the Photos library. It’s a Photos Extension too.
- Live Hot Pixels, Clipping Indicators, and White Balance Sampling
- GPU Accelerated, high-precision imaging for great quality
- Click here to view the list of supported cameras.
What’s new in RAW Power
- Quality and range of Highlights and Shadows
- Quality of LUTs applied to over-exposed images
- Bugs with Chromatic Aberration
- Bug when exporting Photo library images in Edit
- Bugs with dragging images to the app icon, File > Open, etc
- Bug when resetting default adjustments
- Two crashes
- Create tab properly when command-clicking on an album in the Photos library browser
- Change adjustment reordering interface from a modal dialog to a sheet
- Add new help menu items
- Write out rating to IPTC on export
- Handle LUT cube files with uppercase extension (.CUBE)
- Address rare condition with Photo Library Privacy Setting not always appearing
- Add miscellaneous UI tweaks, localization changes and bug fixes
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.13.0 or later