Sketch 65.1 is a powerful graphic tool for macOS that helps users to turn your ideas into incredible products. This is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls.
Developing modern applications is unthinkable without the work of a designer. Designers need the right software to do their jobs. Basically, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other professional graphic editors are used for design development, but there are also dedicated solutions. Recently, a third version of the Vector Sketch Editor was released, focusing mainly on creating graphics for programs. What’s the difference with this special vector editor?
The sketch developers seem to have embraced a powerful vector graphics editor and throw away all the extra stuff from it. Then they thought about it and supplemented it with everything needed to create graphics during the development of the program. It is this handy set of “tips” that distinguishes a program from other editors. The sketch software is not limited to just graphics, it can be used for example for web design (features like “Copy style as CSS” can help with this) but keep in mind that this is the main purpose.
Sketch 65.1 For Mac Key Features
- Simple but powerful interface, built from the ground up for OS.
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes.
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document.
- Automatic export for multiple resolutions at the same time
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision.
- Shared Layer Styles that automatically update all associated layers.
- Shared Text Styles for sharing font and paragraph info between text layers.
- A growing community of designers with fantastic resources.
What’s New in Version 65
- New Scroll Effects in Prototypes — Now, you can use a new scroll option and mimic more app UI elements behavior like overlays. This may sound like a small thing, but people using prototypes will feel a huge difference in interactions!
- Sketch Mirror update — now iOS app supports scroll behavior. Download it from the Apple App Store!
- Cloud Projects without limits — you may create as many projects in the cloud as you want. It was previously limited to 20 items.
- New Export option — Groups may now set the export option to “Trim Transparent Pixels.” Useful!
- Speed optimizations — working with Symbols should be much faster now!
- Mac OSX 10.10 or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM: Next to the memory required by the operating system, BricsCAD requires 256 MB (1 Gb or more recommended).
- Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
- Display: 1024 x 768 XGA with true color (minimum)