Swinsian 2.3.6 Cracked is a sophisticated music player for macOS with wide format support, folder watching, advanced tag editing, and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries. The art grid, column browser, and track inspector provide multiple ways to view and navigate your music. They can also be hidden if you prefer a minimal interface.
You can import music from your iTunes library or from your local directories. All uploaded data will be added to the Swinsian library. Then, you can select songs to create playlists, edit the metadata of their messenger, and of course play your own music.
One cool aspect is that the program also provides you with a small built-in launcher which comes in handy if you want more desktop space for other launchers. Moreover, you can define different hotkeys to instantly complete tasks in Swinsian.
But the best thing, at least in my opinion, is the tool’s ability to monitor local directories for changes and update your library automatically. To be more precise, after selecting a local folder to monitor, every time you add or remove an audio file from the directory, Swinsian instantly updates the contents of its library accordingly.
Swinsian 2.3.6 Cracked for macOS Features
- Folder watching
- iTunes library importing
- Album art fetching
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- OS X and Growl Notifications
- Duplicate track finder
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Separate playlist windows
- Regex search
- Find and replace tag editing, with regex support
- Smart playlists
- Library stats
- Playback over AirPlay
- Automatic Podcast downloading
- Applescript control
- Supports Flac, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF, MusePack, and APE.
- Gapless playback
- Automatic changing of device sample rate
- Support for cue files and embedded cue information
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.8.0 or later
- iOS interaction requires FUSE for macOS
Also Check: iExplorer 4.1.14 Cracked For Mac