A timer is a good companion for when you’re working on Mac, and want to know how much time you spend on particular projects. But only if the timer itself doesn’t eat your time requiring on/off switching. Timemator is a smart timer that works on its own, capturing and auto-tracking everything you do.
Always remember where your time went
Timemator automatically captures everything you do on your Mac. You can go back to review what you were working on and with just a few clicks, assign the time to your projects.
Track and review your time on the go with the Timemator app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Your data will be securely synced across your devices using iCloud.
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
What’s new in version 3.0.2
Updated on Jan 18 2023
- Added auto-tracking support for Arc Browser.
- Fixed selected vs displayed currency preferences mismatch in macOS Ventura.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.15 or later
Also Download: 1Password 7.8 Cracked For Mac is Here