Toontrack Superior Drummer v3.2.3 For Mac Download In addition to a massive library of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3 introduces a unique design*, a streamlined workflow and countless features for powerful drum production in your computer. With Superior Drummer 3, you have control and creative power beyond the imaginable. Welcome to the future.
There’s also drag-and-drop support for individual or third-party samples. The SD3 mixer provides advanced guidance and control for single mic bleeds, and is loaded with 35 first-class studio effects. And with built-in audio-to-MIDI conversion, the Superior Drummer 3 provides robust cylinder replacement and volume increase. Finding the right groove is easy, thanks to advanced search functions, and you can create and arrange entire cylinder tracks without leaving the program. Complete with custom drum graphics, a scalable interface, and detachable windows, Toontrack’s Superior Drummer 3 is the last word in roller production.
Toontrack Superior Drummer v3.2.3 Key Features
- In excess of 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit
- Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11-channel surround systems
- Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
Clicking on a Song Structure could lead to a crash.
Using a “Replace … on Track” function could lead to a crash.
Using “Change Tempo” to increase the tempo in a song block caused a crash.
Edit Play Style
Changing Amount for a future hit instrument (shaker/tambourine) could lead to a crash.