Twixl Publisher is a simplified MacOS application that helps you create interactive digital designs for tablets by converting and exporting documents to create reader applications for different devices. Twixl Publisher is a platform (a set of programs and services): OS X, Adobe InDesign CC2015, CC2014, CC or CS6, to create interactive content for mobile devices from existing documents, as well as from scratch. You can also select Create your own articles using the HTML tool you choose and make your content responsive. In most cases, however, HTML content will be automatically propagated from your CMS workflow. PDF content is also supported and different content types can be integrated into the same application.
In conjunction with the Twixl Distribution Platform, which allows you to manage kiosk applications with support for in-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, newspaper magazines, and live notifications, we offer a mobile deployment alternative at very competitive prices. You can also download FontLab VI 6.1.4 Full Crack Mac OSX from here.
Twixl Publisher 8.2 Full Mac OSX Features
- Create native apps for tablets and phones fully independently
- Go from design to publishing in the app stores, in-house or to the web
- Start from different types of content
- Setup automated production workflows
- You can do this in Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or Kindle Fire AppStore.
- Google Analytics support
- Allows you to create both “storefront” and “kiosk” apps
What’s New in version 8.2
- In the mac app were doing a preview in the iOS simulator resulted in an error
- Bugs related to the support of iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max devices
Requirements for Twixl Publisher
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC2015/2014, CC, CS6
- Xcode 6.1 or later