Viper FTP is a useful and powerful file manager for macOS, with a great user interface that makes it easy to use. With a help of this handy application, you can quickly access your remote servers to manage and transfer your files. The new user interface was redesigned to be cool, clean and functional.
Viper FTP handles WebDav servers, Amazon S3 servers, Bonjour LAN servers, and also uploads videos directly to YouTube. It will create the URL of your chosen HTTP URL that allows you to easily share via URL or email. It saves and shows your history and track logs, saves multiple FTP account credentials and allows you to have multiple simultaneous transfers happening across different servers. Toolbar gives you instant access to your bookmark server. Viper FTP has zip, rar, gz and tar support built in. It has fast file search on both your local and remote machines.
Also Check: Matlab R2018a (9.4) Full Crack
Viper FTP 5.5 Full macOS Features
- Local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube uploads)
- Sync Check
- FTP Alias (drip) – create an FTP alias and upload files and folders to a connected server without launching VTP FTP.
- Local files encrypt and define using the AES-256 standard.
- Last connection, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favorites can be managed in one place.
- Keep track of everything you’ve done and keep records in the Historical Log.
- Each transfer you initiate has its own trace log to see how it is progressing.
- Convert remote files / folders to HTTP / HTTPS addresses with instant email options.
- Find everything fast. Type a name to find the file, or use a filter to display a specific file type.
- Viper FTP lets you quickly preview images, videos, audio and other files.
- Scan any FTP server that works on your LAN with Bonjour.
- Using the toolbar to keep your favorite server gives you instant access to remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are viewable. To find a file just start typing its name.
- Sharing files / folders.
- Archive zip management, tar, tgz, gz.
What’s new in Viper FTP in Version 5.5:
- Synchronised Browsing
- FTP Aliases (droplets)
- Small fonts (switch in the Preferences/Browser)
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit