Web Snapper Pro 3.3.8 full macOS is a very versatile app used to capture entire web pages from your browser with one click of the mouse, without the need to “sew” or cut and paste. Save the page as a vector-based image or PDF file. You can print the page, send it as an email attachment, send it to Evernote, or export to your DropBox account, directly from the WebSnapperPro interface.
Web Snapper offers several options for its interface, which are likely to vary depending on the workflow and browser preferences. Any browser allows you to drag and drop URLs into the main Web Snapper window, and from there, you have a variety of options at your disposal – so you can send web pages to your unit, email or printer, such as a PDF or in a large format. number of other formats (BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, PNG and TIFF).
Web Snapper Pro 3.3.8 Full macOS Features
- Full-featured software.
- Awesome screenshots with a single click.
- Web snapper safari extension.
- Chrome extensions.
- Printing files as Vector-based PDFs.
System Requirements of Web Snapper Pro Mac OSX
- OS: Mac OSX: 10.7 or above.
- CPU: Intel i5/7/Xeon technology.
- RAM: 1GB or more is needed
- Hard Disk: 200 MB or more free hard disk drive
- Monitor: 1920×1080 monitor resolution or higher with millions of colors.