Wondershare TunesGo 9.8.3 full mac was originally designed to facilitate easy data management for users. You can manage media, contacts and apps for Android or iOS device by connecting it to computer. The graphical user interface is very attractive and contains many useful tools that aid in backup, restore and data transfer operations.
TunesGo has some really useful features, like the ability to automatically analyze and clean libraries with just a few clicks. You can manually tag your music, change cover picture, delete duplicates, and remove lost / broken tracks.
TunesGo also supports Android device rooting. This feature allows you to perform a number of tasks that are not available with standard Android installations. Rooting your device allows you to remove ads that came with your Android apps, uninstall pre-installed apps, etc. However, a word of caution can come, some issues with rooting your device may come up so please make sure you know what you’re doing!
Overall, TunesGo is a useful app that has advantages if you own Android and iOS devices and need to transfer music between the two.
Also Check: Wondershare Filmora 8.6.1 Full Crack
Wondershare TunesGo 9.8.3 Full macOS Features
- Transfer media files without iTunes restrictions.
- Make a custom ringtone for iPhone & Android.
- Convert media files to iOS or Android-compatible formats before transferring.
- Automatically fix music tags during the transfer.
- Transfer the entire playlist with a single click.
- Maintain audio quality after transfer.
- Allow you to share purchased music with different Apple IDs, as well as through Google Play and Amazon.
System Requirements of Wondershare TunesGo MacOSx
- OS: Mac OSX: 10.7 or above.
- CPU: Intel i5/7/Xeon technology.
- RAM: 1GB or more is needed
- Hard Disk: 200 MB or more free hard disk drive
- Monitor: 1920×1080 monitor resolution or higher with millions of colors.